When you rent a property, your Tenancy Agreement may require you to perform some pest control activities. Dependent upon these special terms, you may be required to have a bedbug or flea pest control treatment, especially if you keep pets within the property.
1. NBD will thoroughly inspect your property and report our findings
2. Our technicians may apply a gel for cockroaches
3. Our technicians may apply a pesticide powder to your roof void, subfloor and in your wall cavities for a range of pests.
4. Our technicians may apply a special surface spray which is approved for Australian conditions.
5. Our technicians may apply an Insect Growth Regulator which helps significantly in reducing cockroach and flea infestations